- OCHA Colombia: Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 54 | October 2016 SP
- OCHA: Desplazamiento masivo municipio San Calixto (Norte de Santander) - Flash Update No. 1 (17/11/2016)
- UN Women/UNIP: Gender and the Role of Women in Colombia's Peace Process
Appeals & Funding
- 2016 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- Plan de Respuesta Humanitaria 2016
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2016 PDF XLS
THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION,
Having regard to the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union,
Having regard to Council Regulation (EC) No 1257/96 of 20 June 1996 concerning humanitarian aid1 , and in particular Article 2, Article 4 and Article 15(2) and (3) thereof,
Having regard to Council Decision 2013/755/EU of 25 November 2013 on the association of the overseas countries and territories with the European Union2 , and in particular Article 79 thereof,
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats.
This issue covers the period 29 May - 4 June 2016 and includes updates on Zika virus, an outbreak of enterovirus and yellow fever.
(New York: 30 November 2005): United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan today called for $4.7 billion to provide urgent support to 31 million people in humanitarian emergencies in 26 countries worldwide.