- OCHA Colombia: Boletín Humanitario Mensual - Número 59 | Abril 2017
- OCHA Colombia: Desplazamiento masivo Santa Barbará de Iscuande (Nariño) Flash Update No. 3 (30/05/17)
- OCHA Colombia: Emergencia por inundaciones en Caucasia (Antioquia) Flash Update No.1 (14/05/2017)
Appeals & Funding
- 2017 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- Plan de Respuesta Humanitaria 2017
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - Latin America and the Caribbean
- Informe Periódico de Monitoreo - Plan de Respuesta Humanitaria 2016 - Colombia
- Country-based Pooled Fund: 2016
THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION,
Having regard to the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union,
Having regard to Council Regulation (EC) No 1257/96 of 20 June 1996 concerning humanitarian aid1 , and in particular Article 2, Article 4 and Article 15(2) and (3) thereof,
Having regard to Council Decision 2013/755/EU of 25 November 2013 on the association of the overseas countries and territories with the European Union2 , and in particular Article 79 thereof,
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats.
This issue covers the period 29 May - 4 June 2016 and includes updates on Zika virus, an outbreak of enterovirus and yellow fever.
(New York: 30 November 2005): United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan today called for $4.7 billion to provide urgent support to 31 million people in humanitarian emergencies in 26 countries worldwide.