- OCHA Colombia: Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 54 | October 2016 SP
- OCHA: Desplazamiento masivo municipio San Calixto (Norte de Santander) - Flash Update No. 1 (17/11/2016)
- UN Women/UNIP: Gender and the Role of Women in Colombia's Peace Process
Appeals & Funding
- 2016 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- Plan de Respuesta Humanitaria 2016
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2016 PDF XLS
Washington, DC, January 29, 1999 - The Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) is urging governments and the international community to provide cash assistance to the people of central eastern Colombia following Mondays earthquake that caused thousands of deaths, injuries, and missing persons. Cash donations, according to PAHO, will ensure a faster, more effective response to those most in need.
For further information contact: Eugenio Gutierrez, tel (202) 974-3728, fax (202) 974-3143, Office of Public Information, PAHO.