- OCHA Colombia - Desplazamiento masivo en comunidad de El Litoral de San Juan (Chocó) Flash Update No. 1 (27/03/2017)
- OCHA Boletín Humanitario Mensual - Número 57 | Febrero 2017
- Report of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights on the situation of human rights in Colombia (A/HRC/34/3/Add.3) (Advance unedited version) EN / SP
Appeals & Funding
- 2017 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- Plan de Respuesta Humanitaria 2017
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - Latin America and the Caribbean
- Country-based Pooled Fund: 2016
Washington, DC, January 29, 1999 - The Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) is urging governments and the international community to provide cash assistance to the people of central eastern Colombia following Mondays earthquake that caused thousands of deaths, injuries, and missing persons. Cash donations, according to PAHO, will ensure a faster, more effective response to those most in need.
For further information contact: Eugenio Gutierrez, tel (202) 974-3728, fax (202) 974-3143, Office of Public Information, PAHO.