- OCHA Bulletin d'Information Humanitaire - Province Orientale N°13, 12 mai 2015
- Report of the UN Joint Human Rights Office on international humanitarian law violations committed by Allied Democratic Forces (ADF) combatants in Beni, North Kivu province, between 1 Oct-31 Dec 2014 EN / FR
- OMS Rapport de Situation : Afflux des réfugiés Burundais dans les zones frontalières de la RDC, Période du 29 avril au 05 mai 2015, Sud Kivu
Appeals & Funding
- 2015 Aperçu des besoins humanitaires
- Plan de réponse humanitaire 2015
- DRC Pooled Fund
February 13, 2012
The President’s FY 2013 Budget for the Department of State and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) strengthens U.S. national security, advances America’s economic interests, and elevates America’s global leadership through diplomacy and development. It supports U.S. businesses, protects Americans at home and abroad, and stops the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction. It supports our allies and partners, prevents conflict, promotes democracy, and reflects our core values.
DRC: SUPPORTING GIRLS EDUCATION
Growing up without a parent, living in a single-headed household, displaced by war, physical disabilities and poverty are all factors preventing young girls in the Democratic Republic of Congo from receiving a good education. But through UMCOR's Girls' Scholarship Program, more than 2,000 girls have a chance for a brighter future.
UMCOR is providing tuition, school fees, uniforms, school supplies and materials to help them achieve the best education possible.