- OCHA - Province du Katanga - Rapport hebdomadaire du 29 juillet 2015
- OCHA Bulletin d'Information Humanitaire - Province du Sud-Kivu N° 12/15 (30/07/2015)
- Report of the UN Joint Human Rights Office on international humanitarian law violations committed by Allied Democratic Forces (ADF) combatants in Beni, North Kivu province, between 1 Oct-31 Dec 2014 EN / FR
Appeals & Funding
- 2015 Aperçu des besoins humanitaires
- Plan de réponse humanitaire 2015
- DRC Pooled Fund
July 2015 – Trends
Cameroon, Chad, Egypt, Kashmir, Turkey, Yemen
August 2015 – Watchlist
- Conflict risk alerts
-Conflict resolution opportunities
Iran, South Sudan
IDPs high on the agenda
Snapshot 22–28 July 2015
Somalia: More than 10,000 people have been displaced in Lower Shabelle and Bay regions since AMISOM and Somali armed forces began their offensive. Al Shabaab has lost control of Bardhere in Gedo and Dinsoor in Bay. In accessible areas of Hudur town, Bakool, 33% GAM and 19% SAM were observed in a MUAC assessment in July – a significant deterioration since June. Very critical malnutrition rates persist in Bulo Burde, Hiraan.
- 15,590 Identified unaccompanied minors
- 12 Households provided with cash grants in year 2014
- 188,120 NFIs distributed since January
- 531 Shelters distributed since January
Persons with disabilities often experience discrimination and exclusion, despite the adoption of an increasingly rights-based approach to humanitarian assistance. The past three decades have witnessed a growing awareness of disability issues and the emergence and spread of disabled people’s organisations.
The growing awareness must be accompanied by practical measures to identify and reduce the barriers faced by persons with disabilities in an emergency situation.
All children deserve safe, accessible and culturally appropriate school buildings — regardless of class, creed, gender or ability. When children live in hazard-prone places where high winds, earthquakes, floods and other hazards threaten them, they need schools and grounds that protect them.
Yet recent disasters around the world attest to the fragility of many schools.
Snapshot 15–21 July 2015
Iraq: More than 74,440 people have been displaced from Saqlawiyah in Falluja district since 8 July, and tens of thousands reportedly remain trapped in Falluja and Ramadi districts. There are now more than 3.1 million IDPs across 3,613 locations in Iraq; 300,000 people have been displaced from and within Anbar since military operations began in April.
New partnership to raise resources from private capital markets to help close global financing gap for investments in maternal, adolescent and child health
Ce nouveau partenariat vise à mobiliser les ressources des marchés financiers privés pour combler le déficit de financement mondial en matière de santé de la mère, de l'enfant et de l'adolescent