- OCHA Bulletin d'Information Humanitaire - Province du Sud-Kivu N° 13/15 (21/08/2015)
- OCHA - Bulletin d'Information Humanitaire - Province Orientale N°21 (20/8/2015)
- Report of the UN Joint Human Rights Office on international humanitarian law violations committed by Allied Democratic Forces (ADF) combatants in Beni, North Kivu province, between 1 Oct-31 Dec 2014 EN / FR
Appeals & Funding
- Common Humanitarian Fund (CHF) in 2015 PDF XLS
- 2015 Aperçu des besoins humanitaires
- Plan de réponse humanitaire 2015
- DRC Pooled Fund
By Caritas Internationalis
By Irma Sofia Espinosa Peraldi, Caritas Athens
The situation in Greece is getting worse by the day. New migrants know about the economic crisis here, but still they decide to come to Greece as it is their entry point to Europe. The arrival of migrants in the Greek islands is 500 percent more than last year.
Mr. President, Distinguished Members of the Human Rights Council, Excellencies, Ladies and Gentlemen,
Geneva, 10 September 2012
I would like to begin by expressing sympathy with the victims and families of those who have lost their lives or been injured as a result of the earthquakes in China and the bombings across Iraq.
Greece: Migrants Describe Fear on the Streets New Government Should Act to Prevent, Punish Xenophobic Attacks
(Athens, July 10, 2012) – The Greek authorities are failing to tackle a rising wave of xenophobic violence that has left migrants afraid to walk the streets, Human Rights Watch said in a report released today.
This is a summary of what was said by UNHCR spokesman Kris Janowski - to whom quoted text may be attributed - at today's press briefing at the Palais des Nations in Geneva.