- OCHA Bulletin d'Information Humanitaire - Province Orientale N°17 (24/6/2015)
- OCHA Rapport sur les mouvements de populations en province du Nord-Kivu (Mai 2015)
- Report of the UN Joint Human Rights Office on international humanitarian law violations committed by Allied Democratic Forces (ADF) combatants in Beni, North Kivu province, between 1 Oct-31 Dec 2014 EN / FR
Appeals & Funding
- 2015 Aperçu des besoins humanitaires
- Plan de réponse humanitaire 2015
- DRC Pooled Fund
Mr. President, Distinguished Members of the Human Rights Council, Excellencies, Ladies and Gentlemen,
Geneva, 10 September 2012
I would like to begin by expressing sympathy with the victims and families of those who have lost their lives or been injured as a result of the earthquakes in China and the bombings across Iraq.
Greece: Migrants Describe Fear on the Streets New Government Should Act to Prevent, Punish Xenophobic Attacks
(Athens, July 10, 2012) – The Greek authorities are failing to tackle a rising wave of xenophobic violence that has left migrants afraid to walk the streets, Human Rights Watch said in a report released today.
This is a summary of what was said by UNHCR spokesman Kris Janowski - to whom quoted text may be attributed - at today's press briefing at the Palais des Nations in Geneva.