- Organized Crime in Wildlife, Gold and Timber, Worth Over One Billion USD, Further Fuels Conflict in Eastern DR Congo — UN Report
- OCHA Bulletin d'Information Humanitaire - Province Orientale N°10, 14 avril 2015
- OCHA Rapport hebdomadaire: Province du Katanga, 15 avril 2015
Appeals & Funding
- 2015 Aperçu des besoins humanitaires
- Plan de réponse humanitaire 2015
- DRC Pooled Fund
Mr. President, Distinguished Members of the Human Rights Council, Excellencies, Ladies and Gentlemen,
Geneva, 10 September 2012
I would like to begin by expressing sympathy with the victims and families of those who have lost their lives or been injured as a result of the earthquakes in China and the bombings across Iraq.
Greece: Migrants Describe Fear on the Streets New Government Should Act to Prevent, Punish Xenophobic Attacks
(Athens, July 10, 2012) – The Greek authorities are failing to tackle a rising wave of xenophobic violence that has left migrants afraid to walk the streets, Human Rights Watch said in a report released today.
This is a summary of what was said by UNHCR spokesman Kris Janowski - to whom quoted text may be attributed - at today's press briefing at the Palais des Nations in Geneva.