- OCHA: Complex Emergency in the Kasai region, DR Congo Situation Report No. 3 (20 April 2017) (EN/FR)
- OCHA: Bas-Uele, Haut-Uele, Ituri & Tshopo : Note d’informations humanitaires no 5 (19/4/2017)
- UNICEF DRC Kasai Humanitarian Update No. 2, 17 April 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Aperçu des besoins humanitaires 2017
- Plan de Réponse Humanitaire, Janvier 2017 - Décembre 2019
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017
- UNHCR: South Sudan Situation Supplementary Appeal Jan - Dec 2017
- South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan (RRRP): Jan–Dec 2017
- Country-based Pooled Fund: 2016
UNITED NATIONS (Aug. 18) XINHUA - U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan has appointed General Abdulsalami Abubakar of Nigeria as his special envoy dealing with the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), U.N. spokesman Manoel de Almeida e Silva announced Friday.
Annan intends to send Abubakar, former head of state of Nigeria to the subregion within the next few days to "make clear once more " the position of the Security Council and the role of the U.N. Mission to the DRC, known as the MONUC, Almeida e Silva said.