- OCHA Bulletin d'Information Humanitaire - Numéro 1 avril 2015
- Organized Crime in Wildlife, Gold and Timber, Worth Over One Billion USD, Further Fuels Conflict in Eastern DR Congo — UN Report
- OCHA Rapport hebdomadaire: Province du Katanga, 22 avril 2015
Appeals & Funding
- 2015 Aperçu des besoins humanitaires
- Plan de réponse humanitaire 2015
- DRC Pooled Fund
UNITED NATIONS (Aug. 18) XINHUA - U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan has appointed General Abdulsalami Abubakar of Nigeria as his special envoy dealing with the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), U.N. spokesman Manoel de Almeida e Silva announced Friday.
Annan intends to send Abubakar, former head of state of Nigeria to the subregion within the next few days to "make clear once more " the position of the Security Council and the role of the U.N. Mission to the DRC, known as the MONUC, Almeida e Silva said.