- ACAPS Briefing Note: DRC Yellow fever epidemic, 23 Jun 2016
- OCHA: Haut-Lomami, Haut-Katanga et Lualaba, Note d’informations humanitaires du 17 juin 2016
- OCHA: Bulletin humanitaire R.D. Congo - Numéro 2 | 31 mai 2016
Appeals & Funding
- Aperçu des besoins humanitaires 2016
- Plan de Réponse Humanitaire, Janvier - Décembre 2016
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2016
- WHO Humanitarian Response Plan 2016
- Common Humanitarian Fund (CHF) in 2016 PDF XLS
UNITED NATIONS (Aug. 18) XINHUA - U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan has appointed General Abdulsalami Abubakar of Nigeria as his special envoy dealing with the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), U.N. spokesman Manoel de Almeida e Silva announced Friday.
Annan intends to send Abubakar, former head of state of Nigeria to the subregion within the next few days to "make clear once more " the position of the Security Council and the role of the U.N. Mission to the DRC, known as the MONUC, Almeida e Silva said.