- OCHA : RD Congo – Province Orientale, Note d’informations humanitaires no 24 (18/11/2015)
- OCHA : RD Congo: Sud-Kivu - Note d’informations humanitaires No 17/15 (10/11/2015) no 24 (18/11/2015)](/node/1273721)
- HRW: Our school became the battlefield - Using schools for child recruitment and military purposes in Eastern DRC EN / FR
Appeals & Funding
- 2015 Aperçu des besoins humanitaires
- Plan de réponse humanitaire 2015
- Common Humanitarian Fund (CHF) in 2015 PDF XLS
UNITED NATIONS (Aug. 18) XINHUA - U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan has appointed General Abdulsalami Abubakar of Nigeria as his special envoy dealing with the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), U.N. spokesman Manoel de Almeida e Silva announced Friday.
Annan intends to send Abubakar, former head of state of Nigeria to the subregion within the next few days to "make clear once more " the position of the Security Council and the role of the U.N. Mission to the DRC, known as the MONUC, Almeida e Silva said.