- ACAPS Briefing Note: DRC Yellow fever epidemic, 23 Jun 2016
- OCHA: Haut-Lomami, Haut-Katanga et Lualaba, Note d’informations humanitaires du 17 juin 2016
- OCHA: Bulletin humanitaire R.D. Congo - Numéro 2 | 31 mai 2016
Appeals & Funding
- Aperçu des besoins humanitaires 2016
- Plan de Réponse Humanitaire, Janvier - Décembre 2016
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2016
- Common Humanitarian Fund (CHF) in 2015 PDF XLS
- WHO Humanitarian Response Plan 2016
By Anita Ashaba & Rachael Mugoya
Heavy fighting erupted on the night of Thursday May 26, 2011 after unknown gunmen attacked a village of Burasi parish in neighboring Congo forcing hundreds of people to flee to Rwebisengo Sub County in Bundibugyo District.
According to the Border Internal Security Officer, it is believed that about 254 people crossed into Uganda and more than 1000 are expected to cross over due to the fighting that is still going on in Congo.