- MONUSCO: Invisible Survivors: Girls in Armed Groups in the Democratic Republic of Congo From 2009 to 2015
- OCHA : Lualaba, Haut – Katanga, Haut – Lomami, Tanganyika: Note d’informations humanitaires du 27 novembre 2015
- OCHA : Ituri, Tshopo, Haut-Uele et Bas-Uele: Note d’informations humanitaires No 25 (26/11/2015)
Appeals & Funding
- 2015 Aperçu des besoins humanitaires
- Plan de réponse humanitaire 2015
- Common Humanitarian Fund (CHF) in 2015 PDF XLS
By Anita Ashaba & Rachael Mugoya
Heavy fighting erupted on the night of Thursday May 26, 2011 after unknown gunmen attacked a village of Burasi parish in neighboring Congo forcing hundreds of people to flee to Rwebisengo Sub County in Bundibugyo District.
According to the Border Internal Security Officer, it is believed that about 254 people crossed into Uganda and more than 1000 are expected to cross over due to the fighting that is still going on in Congo.