- OCHA Province Orientale -Bulletin d’information humanitaire N°5, 24 février 2015
- OCHA Bulletin d'Information Humanitaire - Province du Nord-Kivu N°06/15, 24 février 2015
- Synthesis of Results of 12th IPC Cycle - Current situation of the acute Food insecurity, December 2014 - June 2015 EN / FR
Appeals & Funding
- 2015 Aperçu des besoins humanitaires
- Plan de réponse humanitaire 2015
- DRC Pooled Fund
By Anita Ashaba & Rachael Mugoya
Heavy fighting erupted on the night of Thursday May 26, 2011 after unknown gunmen attacked a village of Burasi parish in neighboring Congo forcing hundreds of people to flee to Rwebisengo Sub County in Bundibugyo District.
According to the Border Internal Security Officer, it is believed that about 254 people crossed into Uganda and more than 1000 are expected to cross over due to the fighting that is still going on in Congo.