- OCHA Afghanistan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 41, 1 - 30 Jun 2015
- IDMC: New and long-term IDPs risk becoming neglected as conflict intensifies
- Report of the Secretary-General on children and armed conflict in Afghanistan (S/2015/336)
Appeals & Funding
- 2015 Strategic Response Plan
- 2015 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- UNHCR Refugee Response in Afghanistan - Updated requirements, Jan-Dec 2015
By Andreea Anca, IFRC
The Newsletter of the International Council of Voluntary Agencies (ICVA)
McSPHERE: FRANCHISING HUMANITARIAN AID?
By the end of this decade, multinational companies will be supplying mass relief items to clients and consumers (formally known as beneficiary populations). The relief will be delivered according to contractual obligations derived from a new disaster law that lays out standards and technical specifications.