- IOM: Return of Undocumented Afghans - Weekly Situation Report (30 July - 5 August 2017)
- FEWS NET: Food Security Outlook, June 2017 to January 2018
- OCHA: Afghanistan Weekly Field Report | 31 July - 6 August 2017
Appeals & Funding
- 2017 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- 2017 Humanitarian Response Plan
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017
- Country-based Pooled Fund: 2016
- Afghanistan: Avalanches and Floods - Jan 2017
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Afghanistan: Avalanches, Floods and Landslides - Feb 2015
- Afghanistan: Flash Floods and Landslides - Apr 2014
- Afghanistan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Afghanistan: Earthquake - Apr 2013
- Afghanistan: Floods and Landslides - Feb 2013
- Afghanistan: Flash Floods - Jul 2012
- Afghanistan: Earthquakes - Jun 2012
- Afghanistan: Measles Outbreak - Feb 2012
The map below shows asylum applications by under age 18 year olds and gender. Darker colours mean more people have applied in a certain country. Use the slider to select a year or the drop down menus below to display data for different age groups or different home countries.
Lima - Finance Ministers of the Vulnerable Twenty (V20), representing close to 700 million people threatened by climate change and spanning world regions, held their inaugural meeting on 8 October 2015 in Lima, Peru. They announced a series of actions to foster greater investment in climate resiliency and low emissions development at home and internationally.
DISCLAIMER: The following is a non-exhaustive selection of health-related events For a list of acronyms, please see the last page of this and WHO actions undertaken during the stated period in specific countries in update. which populations are experiencing crisis conditions. This has been compiled by WHO/Health Action in Crises (HAC/HQ), in consultation with relevant Country and Regional Offices.