- OCHA: Afghanistan Earthquake Situation Report No. 4 (as of 23 Nov 2015)
- IFRC: Earthquake Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF Operation n° MDRAF003, 5 Nov 2015
- OCHA: Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 45 | 01 – 31 Oct 2015
Appeals & Funding
- Afghanistan 2015 Humanitarian Response Plan: Mid-Year Review of Financing, Achievements and Response Challenges
- 2015 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- UNHCR Refugee Response in Afghanistan - Updated requirements, Jan-Dec 2015
- Common Humanitarian Fund (CHF) in 2015 PDF XLS
Lima - Finance Ministers of the Vulnerable Twenty (V20), representing close to 700 million people threatened by climate change and spanning world regions, held their inaugural meeting on 8 October 2015 in Lima, Peru. They announced a series of actions to foster greater investment in climate resiliency and low emissions development at home and internationally.
DISCLAIMER: The following is a non-exhaustive selection of health-related events For a list of acronyms, please see the last page of this and WHO actions undertaken during the stated period in specific countries in update. which populations are experiencing crisis conditions. This has been compiled by WHO/Health Action in Crises (HAC/HQ), in consultation with relevant Country and Regional Offices.