- OCHA/UNAMA/UNICEF: Bearing the Brunt of Conflict In Afghanistan - Dashboard
- OCHA Afghanistan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 42, 1 - 31 July 2015
- FEWS-NET: Afghanistan Food Security Outlook July to December 2015
Appeals & Funding
- Common Humanitarian Fund (CHF) in 2015 PDF XLS
- Afghanistan 2015 Humanitarian Response Plan: Mid-Year Review of Financing, Achievements and Response Challenges
- 2015 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- UNHCR Refugee Response in Afghanistan - Updated requirements, Jan-Dec 2015
Natural disasters, including drought, earthquakes, floods, and wildfires, as well as ongoing complex emergencies and limited government capacity in the region, present significant challenges to vulnerable populations in Europe, the Middle East, and Central Asia (EMCA). Between Fiscal Year (FY) 2002 and FY 2011, USAID’s Office of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance (USAID/OFDA) and USAID’s Office of Food for Peace (USAID/FFP) provided assistance in response to a range of disasters, including floods, wildfires, winter emergencies, and complex crises.
Note: Map production date estimated.
Global temperature in 2001: second warmest on record
This Programme Update is intended for reporting on Annual Appeals.
Appeal Target CHF 10,000,000
Period covered: July - September, 2001.
"At a Glance"
Appeal coverage: 62.5%
Related Appeals: N/A
Outstanding needs: CHF 3,754,571