- OCHA Afghanistan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 41, 1 - 30 Jun 2015
- IDMC: New and long-term IDPs risk becoming neglected as conflict intensifies
- Report of the Secretary-General on children and armed conflict in Afghanistan (S/2015/336)
Appeals & Funding
- 2015 Strategic Response Plan
- 2015 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- UNHCR Refugee Response in Afghanistan - Updated requirements, Jan-Dec 2015
Natural disasters, including drought, earthquakes, floods, and wildfires, as well as ongoing complex emergencies and limited government capacity in the region, present significant challenges to vulnerable populations in Europe, the Middle East, and Central Asia (EMCA). Between Fiscal Year (FY) 2002 and FY 2011, USAID’s Office of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance (USAID/OFDA) and USAID’s Office of Food for Peace (USAID/FFP) provided assistance in response to a range of disasters, including floods, wildfires, winter emergencies, and complex crises.
Note: Map production date estimated.
Global temperature in 2001: second warmest on record
This Programme Update is intended for reporting on Annual Appeals.
Appeal Target CHF 10,000,000
Period covered: July - September, 2001.
"At a Glance"
Appeal coverage: 62.5%
Related Appeals: N/A
Outstanding needs: CHF 3,754,571