- OCHA: Afghanistan Earthquake Situation Report No. 4 (as of 23 Nov 2015)
- IFRC: Earthquake Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF Operation n° MDRAF003, 5 Nov 2015
- OCHA: Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 45 | 01 – 31 Oct 2015
Appeals & Funding
- Afghanistan 2015 Humanitarian Response Plan: Mid-Year Review of Financing, Achievements and Response Challenges
- 2015 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- UNHCR Refugee Response in Afghanistan - Updated requirements, Jan-Dec 2015
- Common Humanitarian Fund (CHF) in 2015 PDF XLS
The map represent the percentage of Health Facilities (HFs) which filled the BNA survey compared to all the HFs in the HMIS database of Ministry of Public Health/ Public Nutrition department (MoPH/PND) provided by UNICEF. The data were entered by iMMAP (25 provinces) and SRSO (8 provinces). The infographics represent a preliminary analysis on reporting performances, the total reports submitted has been compared for each provinces with the number of reports who presents incomplete information about the HF location, all data are expressed in percentages by Provinces.
Western Balkans - Refugee crisis
• Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia and the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia have applied restrictions to the number of nationalities eligible to enter their territory.
• Figures confirm a sharp decrease in the number of transit (from 7000-8000 to 4000-5000 average daily).
Afghanistan - Earthquake
• 22 November - Earthquake magnitude 5.9 M occurred in Badakhshan province.