Heavy rain has been severely affecting the country in the past few days, causing floods and landslides.
€ 250 000 humanitarian assistance mobilised;
• 1 Humanitarian Aid Expert deployed, soon to be reinforced with 2 additional EU experts;
• Ongoing Disaster Risk Reduction projects for € 2.35 million;
• 1 ERCC Liaison officer deployed;
• 1 UCPM environmental expert (FR) associated to UNDAC;
• 1 EUCPT (11 experts) on stand-by for deployment, including expertise in health, WASH, logistics and coordination.